Thursday, July 25, 2013

News letter from Rwanda

Here is the 2nd installment of " what Kigali Christian School means to me" written by one of our        6th graders.

My name is Gideon. I am 12 years old and in P6 class. Our class teacher is called Christophe. By the time I came to this school, I was so surprised to see such a very beautiful school like this. I thought there was no such beautiful school in Rwanda. But i got K.C.S. what a good school.
Kindness teachers and hard working. What a thing are the students. Actually it is a small heaven full of wonderful people. By the time I joined this school, I was so lazy but after coming here I  become more hard working. I was one of the last pupils in the class. But after coming here I became the 5th. I thought it was a miracle happening but it continued. Actually if I talk about our school, I can't end my speech. Let me stop here. See you on our school. Bye Bye. See you soon.

Written by Gideon

No comments:

Post a Comment