BWB news regarding Ebola and upcoming trip to Rwanda.
A few of you have voiced concern about traveling to Rwanda with the Ebola outbreak in the three nations of West Africa. Our contingency plan is that if Ebola surfaces in Rwanda, or if travel to and from Rwanda becomes restricted; we will postpone the trip until those conditions do not exist. We are proceeding with all the arrangement involved with the trip and will keep a keen eye on any further developments. Please call or email Dan or Tom if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thank you for your faithfulness. Without you there is no Builders Without Borders.